Have you been working with Tableau for some time but want to take your skills to the next level? The absolute best way to do that is by creating Tableau dashboards because you learn by doing.
The problem is that it can be tough to know EXACTLY where you should start.
Well, I’ve got good news…
I did a bunch of research over the past few weeks and have compiled all of my notes into a handy guide for you.
Based on my experience working with Tableau for the past two years, I found there are 5 steps you need to create Tableau dashboards that are sure to impress your coworkers and colleagues..
I put everything into the guide below and even created a walk-through video and bonus PDF cheat sheet.
Here’s are the 5 steps…
- Collect your data: How to take data you’re familiar with and use it in Tableau
- Create your metrics: Thinking ahead to create a few measures that will make your Tableau dashboards actually useful
- Connect the dots: Impress your co-workers with powerful visualizations
- Communicate your story: Build Tableau dashboards that get the point across quickly and effectively
- Collaborate with your team: Publish your work to Tableau to share with your team – and across the world!
Let’s dive in…